Monday, July 8, 2013

Carrie & Erik's Wedding

I had the fantastic opportunity to photograph the wedding of my beautiful cousin Carrie and her cute new husband Erik.  It's always such a pleasure shooting two people who can't take a bad picture.  The day went perfect, minus the record-breaking heat!  We were pretty warm during the shoot(s) but the bright lighting made for some excellent shots.

I adjusted settings all day due to the different lighting scenarios.  I edited the photos according to shots that I thought told the story of the day and the associated feelings (ie candid shots) as well as your standard "for the wall" posed family pictures.  I'll include a variety of both here, but it was so hard to choose just these!  Since I'm a digital native to photography, I have a very heavy trigger finger and took hundreds of photographs throughout the day.

I'm looking forward to photographing another wedding in a few weeks!



No comments: