Monday, August 5, 2013

Big Island Day 8

Our last day on the island we were able to just take it easy and relax!  The most insane coincidence happened - my friends Kristi and Diane happened to be on the SAME island at the SAME time that Karl and I were on the Big Island!  How amazing!  We met up on the day that our trips overlapped and had a fabulous and fun lunch at the Kona Pizza Brewery which was amazing.  It was so fun to catch up with them.
Kristi, me, Diane
We had an amazing trip and just chilled the rest of the day - went on a walk, went out to dinner, watched TV, laid in a hammock at the resort, and watched the sun set.
Karl refused to wear shorts or flip flops on this trip!!!!!! 
On our way out to the parking lot to go to the airport we saw this hilarious bumper sticker that I had to take a picture with:
Hahaha
Hawaii was incredible and I can't wait to go back!

No comments: