Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Princess Post - Snow White

On this princess post, I decided to do some experiments with cropping, editing, photoshop actions, as well as a collage editor online to display multiple photographs.

The problems I encountered and lessons I learned:
  • ISO 400 is way more grainy than I think it is - especially when cropping close up.  I really need to experiment more and get good at using my external flash instead of compromising quality when there is a lack of light.
  • I need to figure out a way to edit a white background brighter (yet natural looking) while keeping light skin from looking too blown out.  Any ideas?
  • I love some of the actions I created in photoshop that are speeding the editing process for me.  I took some ideas from here and there from my pinterest page and created some actions that I thought really brightened these up for me.  
  • Cropping can do wonders for a boring composition.
Overall a darling princess and I love the way the dress looks!  The heavily saturated blues and yellows really enhance the fabric and the texture looks nice.  This darling model was SO cute and was a perfect little snow white for me!  These dresses are courtesy of A Princess & A Pea.


 photo IMG_8574edited_zps079e7e03.jpg

 photo Fotor0320220216_zps25eb6d95.jpg

 photo IMG_8871edited_zps1934b6e5.jpg

 photo editedbwIMG_8877_zpseaa44d48.jpg

No comments: