Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Red Hair????

My dad has red hair. Karl's cousin has red hair. And Dean has red hair. How is this possible?? Red hair + blue eyes = very very recessive genes. Anyway - he is just the cutest and I hadn't done a photoshoot with him in a long time, so I did one this morning. I know I am biased but he is so darling!

Also - Dean loves lina. More than anything. Everytime Lina does anything he laughs. Anytime you throw any toy to lina, he laughs. The other day I was throwing Lina some cheerios and he was screaming with laughter and he couldn't catch his breath, he was gasping for air! SOOOOOOOOOO cute. Here's a video of him laughing from a month ago when I was playing with him.



Here's some of my favorite photos from out photoshoot today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Danielle Smith said...

He is so cute!! I love your little Dean! Let us know when we can babysit him!