Friday, November 9, 2012

Two Years

The title of this post has a double meaning because I now have a two year old and my brother is coming back from his LDS mission in 4 weeks from being gone for 2 years!  I am excited and can't wait to see him.

I took these photos of Dean on his actual birthday.  There is this walking trail in my neighborhood that has a creek running next to it and all sorts of lovely fall trees.  I really like living in a small-town-feeling place but still having a costco to go shop at (YAY for the new costco in spanish fork!).  Now that Dean is 2, it's pretty much impossible to get him to look at the camera, let alone smile for it.  Out of the 200+ photos I took, he was smiling in about 3 of them.  One was out of focus, one he looked stupid in (sorry Dean) and the other I have posted here as the last photo.

The environment on this day was perfect for picture taking.  It was total cloud cover so the lighting was perfect.  I used my fixed 50, but instead of manually focusing like I usually do, I have decided that even though I am morally opposed to all things auto, auto-focus is necessary in taking pictures of a toddler.  Here are some of my favorites of the shoot!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at that cutie! Seriously cute kid, Ash, and great photos, too! I just want to pinch his little cheeks through my computer screen haha! Love you! :)

Anonymous said...

Look at that cutie! Seriously cute kid, Ash, and great photos, too! I just want to pinch his little cheeks through my computer screen haha! Love you! :)

Unknown said...

Ashley he is so cute! Beautiful pictures!

Melissa said...

These are awesome pictures Ashley! He is such a cutie! Can't believe it's been 2 years for Vincent!

Melissa said...

These are great pictures Ashely! What a cutie! Can't believe it's been two years for Vincent!

Lauren said...

He is such a model! What a cute baby boy(: