Monday, May 21, 2012

Better late than never!

So my son Dean turned 18 months old recently. Where has the time gone? Who knows but half my brain was lost when I was functioning on very little sleep so you'll have to forgive my laziness because I did not do 18 month portraits. I keep thinking "ugh it is such a pain to photograph Dean" and then I forget. HOWEVER I had the brilliant idea to photograph him when he is strapped in his highchair. HooWAH! I rigged up a little tablecloth background and came up with these pictures. It was one of my more successful shoots with Dean, I think. Will experiement more next time - I was just happy to have some smiles. So without further ado.... PS - this is totally off topic, but we gave up the binky and it wasn't that bad. I think I might have missed it more than Dean did.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



6 comments:

Teri said...

I love that you strapped him down. How did you get all of these adorable giggles?

Ashley said...

Secrets of the trade...I stood on a chair and tickled him with my foot. He laughed his head off!

Courtney Low said...

I literally melt every time I see a picture of him. He is just the cutest little boy on earth!

Danielle Smith said...

He is such a cutie. I really think you need to add another contribution to the beautiful people of the world. ;)

Emily Hartvigsen said...

So cute! He's getting so big! We got that same shirt for Max. :o)

Anonymous said...

Omigosh seriously so cute! I LOVE the pictures of him laughing; they remind me of hanging out with your family and your mom laughing her head off hahaha!